So, our adventure for the best lawn edger under $100 continues for those who want to create the perfect outline for their gardens. Getting the best lawn edger is a perfect investment for your garden, and it would have it looking spectacular all the time.
Regardless of whatever type of lawn edger you use in trimming your garden, whether gas lawn mowers or electric lawn mowers, you are sure to have a garden that would be the envy of others.
Edgers are perfect if you want to fine-tune the surroundings of your landscape and achieve a flawless outline. Today, we would cover all the basics you need to know to choose the best lawn edger.
Should you need assistance, we then recommend leaping forward to our buying guide that lists important things to think about when buying a Lawn Edger Under $100.
Table of Contents
- Best Lawn Edger under $100 Comparison Table
- Top 6 Best Lawn Edger Under $100 Product Review In 2021
- 1. Greenworks 12-Inch 24V Cordless String Trimmer/Edger.
- Highlighted Features
- 2. WORX WG896 12 Amp 7.5″ Electric Lawn Edger and Trencher.
- Highlighted Features
- 3. WORX WG163 GT 3.0 20V PowerShare 12″ Cordless String Trimmer and Edger.
- Highlighted Features
- 4. Greenworks 12 Amp Electric Corded Edger 27032
- Highlighted Features
- 5. Sun Joe SJEDGE7 12-Amp Electric Wheeled Landscape
- Highlighted Features
- 6. Scotts Outdoor Power Tools ED70012S
- Highlighted Features
- Best Lawn Edger Under $100 Buying Guide
- Best Brands Of Lawn Edger Under $100
- Final Verdict
Best Lawn Edger under $100 Comparison Table
|Greenworks 24V 12 in. String Trimmer|
|WORX WG896 12 Amp 7.5 Electric Lawn Edge|
|WORX WG163 GT 3.0 20V PowerShare|
|Greenworks 12 Amp Electric Corded Edger 27032|
|Sun Joe SJEDGE7 12-Amp Electric Wheeled|
|Scotts Outdoor Power Tools ED70012S|
Top 6 Best Lawn Edger Under $100 Product Review In 2021
A lawn edger is a tool you need to invest in if you are looking to get a perfectly edged outline for your lawn. It is capable of clearly providing clean lines between the grass and sidewalks.
Lawn edgers do not just tidy up the grass, but it also creates space for excess water to flow off the edge of your lawn perimeter. With proper drainage like this, you would be improving your lawn’s overall health a great deal.
If you are trying to keep your neighbors from busting you to the Homeowner’s Association, then you best get a premium lawn edger that would help your lawn achieve a beautiful finished look.
Although we would love to pinpoint the best law edger under $100 in the market, we’d instead give you a list of options, so you can decide on what’s best for you. Here, we are giving you the reviews of the six best lawn edgers available on the internet.
You can simplify your search by identifying your garden’s needs with our guide.
1. Greenworks 12-Inch 24V Cordless String Trimmer/Edger.
The Greenworks G-24 System provides you with versatility due to various tools that can enable you to get your work done efficiently. These tools can be used for both indoor and outdoor purposes. You can use it to complete your deck or get your yard in a fit shape. This particular lawn edger is the perfect tool for such purposes. This edger is also superb for a suburban type of home because it provides for trimmers, pole saw, compressors, chainsaw, and circular saws.
- Pivoting Head: This edger is built with a pivoting head that allows it to trim and edge efficiently using its edging wheel.
- Electric: As a result of its electric start, this edger eradicates gas hassling and fumes. This makes it easier to maintain and sustain.
- It is designed with an inbuilt battery which can last for a long period when fully charged.
- It is built with a 12-inch cut path and a 065 line auto.
- Weight: It weighs about 8.8 lbs.
- Run Time: It can run for about 25 minutes.
- It is very lightweight, which makes it easy and stress-free to be moved around.
- Its battery life lasts for a very long time, making it the number one choice for most individuals.
- It is very convenient and easy to use because it does not possess any cord for pulling.
- It is built with 24V batteries.
- It does not possess a brushless motor.
2. WORX WG896 12 Amp 7.5″ Electric Lawn Edger and Trencher.
The Worx Amp Electric lawn trencher is superb when giving your lawn element or even your bury wire some definition. This is a lightweight edger that is easy to use and very powerful. It is also very easy to clean and replace its blade. You must unplug this device before cleaning. The blade consists of heavy-duty steel coupled with serrated edges. This ensures that it creates straight and even clean lines. It is also designed with an indicator that helps you know when to change the blade. It can be easily assembled when purchased.
- Weight: This product weighs about 16 pounds.
- Product Dimension: It is designed with a product dimension of 22.6, 14.1, 11 inches.
- Cutting Line Indicator: This guide enables you to make straight and even narrow cuts while on your lawn.
- It has a three-year warranty.
- Adjustable shaft.
- It is designed with an inbuilt blade.
- Lightweight and very easy to use because it weighs only 14lbs. It can also be easily maneuvered while being used.
- Designed with a professional landscape look, which also aids in making defined lines on your lawn.
- It is designed with a cord retainer, which aids in preventing disconnection.
- It is designed with a cord, which can hinder movements at times..
This superb device performs the function of both an edger and a trimmer. It the best to opt for this device rather than buying a trimmer and an edger and making more expenses. Designed with a command pool, which automatically provides a line when you need it. It is also designed with rubber wheels, which help provide support and even traction to create even lines while edging. Its adjustable spacer guard ensures that your flowers’ tops and even your plants are safe whiles on your lawn. It is a very lightweight device that can be moved easily without stress. if you bought a lawn edger that would not make you easily tired when you use it. It also contains the best lawn edging tool, which can be used effectively.
- Batteries: It has an inbuilt 20V battery, which ensures it lasts for a long period.
- Instant Line Feed: This trimmer is built with an automatic button that gives you access to an instant line feed.
- Rubberized Wheels: It is designed with rubberized wheels, which aids in supporting the edger and producing sharp lines.
- Two in one: It can be easily converted from a trimmer to an edger swiftly.
- It possesses a spacer guard, which aids in protecting your plants or flowers from harm while on the lawn.
- The can trim hard areas because it tilts 90 degrees.
- It has a telescoping shaft, which makes it suitable for both tall and short users..
- It does not provide for sturdy steel material.
4. Greenworks 12 Amp Electric Corded Edger 27032
This is a superb device that does not infuse an atom of carbon in the air while in use. It is a high-quality lawn tool that is very durable and sturdy. It aids in obtaining perfect and professional lines on your lawn. This superb edger comes with a four-year warranty, which guarantees you its durability.
- The provides a twelve Amp motor, which provides edging abilities, which are superb.
- It has an integrated cord lock, which aids in preventing the disconnection of the cord.
- This edger is designed with an adjustable handle, which provides the utmost satisfaction for its user.
- It is also designed with a double-edged blade.
- This edger comes with spring assist front wheel, which makes work easier and faster.
- It has a very smooth operation and does not generate noise when in use.
- Constant power time, which lasts for a long period.
- It does not require charging but requires a plug-in.
- This edger is designed with an integrated cord lock, which prevents the cord from being pulled on accidentally.
- It also possesses an adjustable height handle, which makes it suitable for both tall and short users.
- This is very easy to assemble and move.
- sturdy material, which ensures its durability.
- It is limited and restricted in movement because it is designed with a cord and not electric-based.
5. Sun Joe SJEDGE7 12-Amp Electric Wheeled Landscape
This lawn edger is perfect for creating a clean edge with the right precision along your flower beds and gardens. Due to its powerful 12-amp high torque electric motor, your work would be done faster than you can imagine.
- 12-amp, high torque electric motor.
- 3 inches double-edged steel blade to create a neat line across your flower beds or landscape.
- It features an adjustable, telescopic shaft, 2.5ft – 2.9ft, and this makes it easier and more comfortable to handle.
- It is very easy to use.
- Can be easily maneuvered.
- Great value for money.
- Over time, the handles can become a bit lose.
6. Scotts Outdoor Power Tools ED70012S
This lawn edger is perfect for tackling any trenching job on your lawn. It features three depth levels, which can be set according to your trench preference. The Scotts power tool is an easy edger for lawn, and it doesn’t require any previous knowledge to use.
Most people love to buy this lawn edger because it comes with a 3-year warranty, so you can be sure that it would always perform at its best.
- It features a powerful 11-Amp motor.
- It can convert to a trencher when you adjust the height settings.
- The Scott lawn edger comes with a built-in cord, to ensure that the cords are tangle-free.
- It is entirely powered by electricity.
- It is very easy to assembly.
- Easy to use and assemble.
- Excellent sheerness.
- Great value for money.
- Its battery life is low compared to other lawn edgers.
Best Lawn Edger Under $100 Buying Guide
When looking to purchase a lawn edger, you need to consider a lot of things before you make your decision. These are the main features you should put into consideration to help you pick the best lawn edging tool for your lawn.
You have to go for a lawn edger with strong construction, which will enable it to carry out lawn edging without any hassle and allow it to move on hard surfaces quickly. If a lawn edger does not have a strong enough construction, it would be wobbly and flimsy. There are lawn edgers that do not need assembling before they can be used, while others need to be assembled. To make the work of edging easier, some lawn edger models come with height adjustable handles.
You need to go for a lawn edger that is easy to operate and also comfortable. Since you are going for a lawn edger for under $100, you probably have a small lawn. These kinds of lightweight lawn edger models can easily move in tight corners and be tagged and used without any hassle.
Number Of Wheels
If you want to get the most accurate edging when cutting, then your lawn edger has to come with at least two wheels to provide assistance with control and balance. You would still need to decide on how many wheels you want to have.
In all kinds of lawn edger models, the front wheels help maintain the balance, while the rear wheels support the movement. Jointly, all the wheels will offer sufficient flexibility and control similar to a curb wheel. Thanks to their superb balance and stability, these models can be used while edging fixed curb or on street level.
This is a very important feature to consider when you are looking to get the best lawn edger. If you buy a lawn edger with top-notch blades, you will be able to get a more precise cut. It is also imperative that you consider if it is easy to replace or change the blades without hassle. If you want a precise and clean-cut, you should opt for a model with three or more different blade positions and adjustable cutting depth.
It is very important that you check the power rating of the lawn edger before you make the purchase, whether it is electric or gas-powered. Horsepower and torque are the terms used to represent the power of lawn edgers. To be able to perform their task continuously and efficiently, these lawn edgers need to have sufficient horsepower and torque. If you have a standard sized yard, you would need to go for a lawn edger with at least 3.5 horsepower and a 4.75 torque motor to handle it.
When looking to buy the best lawn edger, time plays a very crucial role. This is because it will take a lot of time to edge your lawn, mostly if it is big and comes with a lot of variations. It is advisable that you opt for a manual edger if you have a lot of time to spare for doing yard work. An electric lawn edger should be your pick if you do not have sufficient time or want to efficiently and quickly carry out the task.
If you are looking to utilize every second, opt for an advanced lawn edger with lots of features. However, if you are into working on your lawn, then you can opt for a lawn edging tool with small blades and less power.
Best Brands Of Lawn Edger Under $100
- WORX: This is the best brand when it comes to lawn edgers as they produce outstanding machinery that has all it takes to ensure your lawn edging is done as quickly and easily as possible.
- Greenworks: This is a very famous brand known for making superb garden equipment. They build heavy-duty machines that help you in carrying out your outdoor tasks efficiently. When it comes to lawn edgers, this fact becomes more evident.
- Sun Joe: The Sun Joe brand specializes in making innovative outdoor tools that help keep your home in optimal shape all through the year. And they don’t fall short when it comes to developing lawn edgers.
Whether your lawn is large or small, filled with flowers or not, the easiest way to keep it sharp is by investing in a quality lawn edger.
We hope that the Product Reviews and Buying Guide have provided you with all the necessary information that you need to choose the best lawn edger under $100 for yourself.
All the above-reviewed lawn edgers are the best-sellers, so you can easily go with anyone, as long as it suits your preference and lifestyle.